Its like a revenge for being so silent and hiding from blogging world for so long. I wish..wish..wish..to write more entry.
Just now I strolled around on youtube beauty community. Well, its a hobby for me. Gain more knowledge about beauty. I saw this questions which is inspired me to blog out here. source
1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
18. After secondary school, I started to feel free to attempt anything out of school rules.
2. How did you get into makeup?
Some older girlfriends. Inspired by their makeup made gorgeous looks.
3. What are some of your favorite brands?
I don't have specific brand to list down. Its what I need and suit me become a consideration.
4. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?
BB cream (with spf)
5. What does makeup mean to you?
6. What is your favorite thing about makeup?
Enhance confidence and personality.
7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs high end makeup?
I usually go on with drugstore makeup. Its cheap of course. What I need is just a little bit enhancer for my bold look. And its nothing to do with price. As long as I like or comfort with the product.
8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner?
REMOVE makeup with makeup remover! It is more important than putting on all the chemical dust on your skin. Non removed makeup will clog the pores and causes blemishes.
9. What is one makeup trend you never understood?
I think I'm not able to answer this since I'm not really updated with makeup trend. I wear makeup on what I think best for my look. One thing I always put on my mind about makeup is "LESS IS MORE"
10. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube?
I really.. really owed them! They taught me a lot about beauty. I wish I read and watch their video when I was 12. Thanks to Michelle Phan and Bubzbeauty. I love them sooo much..